So, you’re wondering whether you should shell out a massive $1,997.00 of your hard earned dollars for this so-called “Video Boss?”
What exactly do you receive? Mainly, you’ll get to watch some videos of one person’s LIMITED perspective (that person being Andy Jenkins’), along with a few PDFs, and some headache-inducing flowcharts.
Think that’s going to make you a well rounded, successful business person? Think again!
Now…let’s consider an ALTERNATIVE. Instead of throwing all that money away for “Video Boss,” why not pop on over to reliable Amazon and order:
1. Get Seen: Online Video Secrets to Building Your Business – $14.66 – 323 pages
2. YouTube and Video Marketing: An Hour a Day – $19.79 – 504 pages
3. Beyond Viral: How to Attract Customers, Promote Your Brand, and Make Money with Online Video (New Rules Social Media Series) – $16.79 – 282 pages
4. Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business (New Rules Social Media Series) – $14.55 – 282 pages
5. YouTube for Business: Online Video Marketing for Any Business (2nd Edition) (Que Biz-Tech) – $16.14 – 368 pages
6. UnMarketing: Stop Marketing. Start Engaging. – $14.56 – 272 pages
7. Marketing with Digital Video: How to Create a Winning Video for Your Small Business or Non-Profit – $19.95 – 260 pages
8. The Step By Step Guide to SEO/Video Marketing – $12.99 – 130 pages
9. How to Make Money with YouTube: Earn Cash, Market Yourself, Reach Your Customers, and Grow Your Business on the World’s Most Popular Video-Sharing Site – $15.22 – 240 pages
10. Video Production Handbook, Fifth Edition – $43.03 – 416 pages
11. Digital Video Secrets: What the Pros Know and the Manuals Don’t Tell You – $16.13 – 181 pages
12. Video Production: Disciplines and Techniques – $45.36 – 304 pages
That’s 3,562 pages of real-world information coming to you via over a DOZEN experts.
Total cost (er, investment): $249.07
BUT WAIT…there’s more!
Let’s also hop on over to Lynda.com, one of the biggest and most respected online course providers on the whole internet.
Brace yourself! You’re going to get a year’s UNLIMITED ACCESS to all this:
– 1,048 courses and 62,763 tutorials organized by subject, software, and instructor.
– A fast growing library of software and technique training courses for a number of disciplines: 3D, video, business, photography, web design, graphic design, and more.
– New Releases Every Week
– Instructors are top professionals in their areas of expertise
– Access your learning on the go with the new, free lynda.com iPhone app
What would you expect to pay for tens of thousands of tutorials and courses? $4,997? No, not even close. $1,997? Of course not. That kind of money is what you’d expect to pay for some overpriced internet marketing hogwash.
You’re only going to pay $375. for ALL these courses and tutorials!
Let’s add it all up.
So for 3,885 pages of information, in addition to (thousands) of tutorials, your grand total is just $625.80.
You’ll be much more well-rounded. You’ll have 100 times more depth of knowledge. But more importantly…
You’ll make people who actually bought “Video Boss” look like they should be on the short bus!
So, what’s it going to be:
1. $1,997.00 for some regurgitated crap that will get you nowhere;
2. Just $625.80 for some serious, real-world education.
*That’s a difference of a whopping $1,371.20.
By Bindar Dundheht on SaltyDroid.info