8 Tips On How to Photograph Sports
These are from Digital Photography School, one of the best sites for learning about photography. Every time I read something from DPS I learn something, or learn to look at something in a different light. No pun intended.
1) Camera Settings – Burst mode, Focal Points & Aperture Priority
2) Camera Settings – Shoot in JPG!
3) Lens settings – 2.8 Is Almost An Essential!
4) Lens settings – Image Stabiliser & Focus Mode
5) Note The Time of Day
6) No Eyes! No Shot!
7) Include The Ball!
8) Wear an Official Photographer Vest!