Cool blogs from the bloggie awards
I’m going to make it to South by Southwest Interactive this year. Well, God willing I will. Anyway, I was reading up about it, and discovered something called the bloggie awards.
These awards are given out every year at sxswi and they’re apparently a big deal. I’ve been blogging since 2005 and had never heard of them, but that’s neither here nor there. Here are a few of the blogs that I liked that were nominated for a wards this year:
- Medellin living This is the blog of a lady named Holly that lives in Medellin Colombia and is learning about the language, culture etc.
- The Wired Blog A technology blog in Spanish
- Boston Globe pictures Pictures from The Boston Globe.
- Camels and Chocolate. This is an interesting travel blog with lots of cool pictures. Methinks if you have a travel blog, you have to have pictures like these.
- Everything Everywhere. This is an interesting site. It looks a little busy, but I do like the picture slider and the little “Where’s Gary?” feature at the top.
- But You’re like, really pretty. I like this site for the cartoons. I think they’re clever.
- Fat Cyclist. This is an exercise blog. I liked it because it goes in line with my Fat Trail Runner site. The difference, is that the fat cyclist has lost weight, and I only seem to find it everywhere I go.
Those are my faves from the list.