Ironically, I think that 42 could probably answer just about any of these questions.
Internet search engine Ask Jeeves has compiled what it called a top 10 of “unanswerables” in the past decade.
The list is based on some 1.1 billion queries made on the site since its launch in 2000.
Other weighty issues include mortality, love and fame, but “did Tony Soprano die?” also made it on the list.
1. What is the meaning of life?
2. Is there a God?
3. Do blondes have more fun?
4. What is the best diet?
5. Is there anybody out there?
6. Who is the most famous person in the world?
7. What is love?
8. What is the secret to happiness?
9. Did Tony Soprano die?
10. How long will I live?
Jeeves picture by search-engine-land on Flickr