Migration mostly complete
So I’ve moved over to a new server setup at my hosting provider. I made the genius to handle the migration myself, instead of letting them do it.
I think I broke somethings that I don’t quite have the time to fix right now.
The part that’s really annoying, is that my database restore didn’t update to the latest articles that I’d posted. Had I just done an export to the wordpress xml file, everything would’ve been up to date and I would not have had all the issues that I’m seeing.
You live and you learn I guess.
Anyway, this site will probably limp along for the next couple of days until the weekend comes around. Hopefully I’ll have some time to work on fixing the remaining little things that are broken with the site. There’s a podcast lesson in all of this, that’s for sure.