NH Teen, Zaps Nipples During Shop Class Sues School District


I’m sorry, but I posit that this kid had brain damage before he performed this little stunt. Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to even think of doing something like this?

I’d like to know where the teacher was when this little stunt happened, but I don’t think anyone needs to be sued over this.

It doesn’t say if the kids plugged the cord into an electrical socket, but I imagine that that’s what they did.

Seems like most people know, specially by the time they get to high school, that electrical cords are dangerous and if you plug them into the wall, you will get shocked. Why didn’t the parents teach this basic life lesson to their kid?

Amplify’d from www.sfgate.com
A New Hampshire high school student shocked so severely in shop class that his heart stopped beating is suing his teacher, the school district and the city of Dover.

Kyle Dubois and his parents claim teacher Thomas Kelley did not warn Dubois and other students of the dangers of the electrical demonstration cords in their electrical trades class.

On March 11, Dubois attached an electrical clamp to one nipple while another student attached another clamp to the other. A third student plugged in the cord.

Dubois was critically injured.

The New Hampshire Union Leader says Dubois’ suit contends he suffered permanent brain damage.

Kelley resigned from his teaching position about a month after the incident. He declined to comment on the lawsuit.

Read more at www.sfgate.com


Rafael is an aviation geek, a consumer advocate, a dad, a multiple personality blogger, a photographer, politically opinionated, a videographer and many other things as well.