The Goal For 2012: Simplification
My 2011 goal was to lose weight and get in better shape. I can safely say that I’ve mostly accomplished that goal. In the interest of simplifying, here’s a bullet point list of the goals that I have for 2012:
- Stop renewing domain names that I’m not doing anything with. There’s no reason for me to own 40+ domains.
- Watch the Olympics, has it really been 4 years since China?
- Concentrate on 2-3 websites max.
- Spaceballs 2: The search for more money. I got debts and bills to pay.
- Get the photography business going.
- Maintain the fitness momentum from 2011 and continue losing weight and getting in better shape.
- Take 2 trips out of state.
- Take 1 trip out of the country.
- Learn some wilderness survival skills in case the solid effluent does indeed collide with the air movement device at the end of 2012. Better be safe and hedge some bets.
That’s it, nice and simple, n’est pas?
What are your goals for 2012?